Skip to product information
1 of 1

10 ml Spearmint

10 ml Spearmint

Regular price £3.25 GBP
Regular price Sale price £3.25 GBP
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Indulge in the refreshing aroma of Spearmint Essential Oil. Sourced from China, this high-grade oil is extracted through steam distillation from the flowering tops of the Mentha Spicata plant.

With a 60% Carvone variety, this essential oil boasts the naturally occurring chemical that gives Spearmint its distinctive scent. The remaining 40% is made up of other beneficial compounds found in the plant.

Spearmint Essential Oil is a versatile remedy, known for its soothing properties. From skin problems to cold symptoms, headaches to respiratory issues, it's a go-to for natural relief. In aromatherapy, it's believed to ease nasal congestion and promote easier breathing, while also revitalizing the body and enhancing mood and concentration.

Let the fresh, restorative fragrance of Spearmint uplift your mood and provide comfort during times of emotional stress.

Dimensions: 6.1x2.4 (cm)


View full details